CSR Executives Tell Us What To Expect in 2018
CategoriesCorporate Alliances / Cause Marketing / Trends / Social Impact
Released today, Catalist’s The Future of Profit With Purpose Report chronicles what leading CSR executives predict public-private partnerships will look like in 2018 and beyond. Catalist interviewed more than 150 CSR executives to gain some insight into what is happening on their side of the table and what expectations they have of their nonprofit partners. You can download the full report here! But in the meantime, here are just a few things you will learn:
- Some insights are ADAPTABLE and may change every year, but some are FOUNDATIONAL. CSR executives expressed to Catalist that some trends covered on annual trend reports are not actually trends. They are basic foundational needs they expect all of their nonprofit partners to have. They are MUST DO’s in order for the corporation to view the partnership as a true sustainable success.
- You may have heard Catalist executives for years say that nonprofits need to produce ROI reports for their corporate partners. This recent study confirmed just how important measurement is for a company. More specifically, measuring Paid, Earned, Owned and Shared media impressions around your campaigns is a must-have, but measuring your partner’s impact on your cause and their local communities is now a necessity to long-term, sustainable partnerships.
- Think you don’t have to be an expert in Corporate Partnerships? Think again. More so than ever before companies are looking for you to be an expert and bring your ideas to the table to create more robust, impactful marketplace campaigns.
- Corporate partners expect you to have capacity to deliver not only on the foundational tactics they define in this report, but on the promises you make to them in the pitch process. (Hint: Sometimes capacity just means getting the internal functions in your nonprofit on the same page.)
- Your cause reach and organizational footprint are important as companies try to make CSR impact internationally, nationally and locally. It is imperative that you know your reach, and communicate it not only anecdotally, but through real data and statistics.
If your organization would like to learn more about this report or have Catalist on-site to delve deeper with your teams, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Comments